Saturday, July 9, 2011

Check out this Sunday's coupons!

According to the SundayCouponPreview there will be some pretty decent coupons coming out this week. I highlighted and printed the list so that even if they don't show up in my local paper I know I should be able to find them online for about ten cents on the dollar. Next I will highlight the items on the list I printed, while I check my local Sunday inserts against it, so I know if it is worth my time and money to buy extra papers.

I use the newpapers to hold back weeds in my garden. I add a layer of CLEAN straw on top. The ones that aren't shiny are printed with a soy based ink and at the end of the season they are tilled under.

I'm a very busy mom/daughter and I often find myself shopping for two households so I have to be on my game when it comes to saving a buck here and there. I take every 'not completely exhausted' moment to find as much information as possible on saving as much as I can. Today I found out that applying for a WalMart credit card could save me $20 on my $100 purchase. Since I was prepared to pay cash anyway...I also plan to pay the bill in full as soon as it hits me. I hate paying interest ~ It defeats the purpose!

No comments:

Post a Comment